Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 years ago
So there`s this restaurant called Boiling Crab where I live in Los Angeles. They serve the best cajun shrimp I`ve ever had. I used to go there every week for months. Yea it was that goood!! Anyway gets pretty expensive so I decided to make my own version. This recipe tastes almost like their whole shabang extra spicy version.
3lbs shrimp head on
3 tbsp cajun seasoning
5 tbsp paprika
5 tbsp ceyenne pepper, add more to taste preference
5 tbsp chilli powder
2 tsp rosemary
2 tsp thyme
2 tsp oregano
1/2 cup garlic powder
5 tbsp lemon pepper
lots of chopped garlic
2 sticks butter
2 cups lime juice (about 4 limes)
1 cup Worcestershire sauce (optional)
1 cup water
chopped sausages (optional) cooked
4 half ears of corn on the cob
1. add all ingredients EXCEPT shrimp, sausages, garlic and corn in a pot.
2. simmer until all ingredients are mixed in. Tasting constantly to your liking.
3. Add shrimp, stirring constantly to ensure shrimp cooks thoroughly.
4. Once shrimp turns pinkish and is almost ready turn off fire mix in garlic, corn and sausages
5. Cover for five minutes.
1. Lime juice and pepper and salt
2. Ketchup/Mayo: half ketchup and half mayo add 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
Photo is not mine