Zoya`s Zuza was one of the shades I got during Zoya`s generous /viz/big-zoya-bogo-promo-haul
- Zuza is a metallic `oceanic` teal with silver shimmers and a foil like finish
- Was almost opaque with 1 coat, perfect with 2
- Smooth, easy to work with formula
- Neither too thick or thin, application was super easy
- Normal drying time
- Amazing staying power/ extremely long time without chipping- I have never noticed a difference with absolutely any of my polishes with chipping because I am always hard on my hands with gymnastics and such, but this barely chipped in a week, and that says a lot.
I am super glad I purchased this polish, it really was amazing to work with and is obviously a lovely color too. I did make a few noticeable dents on my pinky nail and a few other nails, sorry about that! So what do you think of Zuza? Is it something you`d try? *pictures are mine, click to enlarge for better quality!