Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I always get so exited when i see all the holliday collections. When i saw this Zoya Ornate Holiday collection on http://Fabfatale.com i fell in love with it. It made me hate Belgium because they don`t sell Zoya here.
From left to right:
- Zoya Ziv: a beautiful full coverage, yellow toned metallic gold foil with silver highlights and some gold flake glitter.
- Zoya Electra: a micro fine diamond holographic glitter polish in a clear base. I wouldn`t wear it alone, i would wear it as an accent nail.
- Zoya Aurora: a medium sugarplum purple polish with micro fine diamond holographic glitter.
- Zoya Blaze: a cool-toned medium mulberry red with micro fine diamond holographic glitter.
- Zoya Logan: a yellow-toned forest green polish with dense, foil-like yellow-gold and blue-green duochrome shimmer.
- Zoya Storm: a black polish with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter.
My favorites are Blaze and Storm. If i could i would buy them but i haven`t found a way to buy them in Belgium or make them ship to Belgium.
What do you think?
*pictures from link below*