Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Oh don`t you love impulse buys? I tend to do them...often. I`ve been eyeing the YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipsticks for awhile now, and one day while I was in Sephora, I just decided to go look at them. They offer 15 shades I think. In chose #1, Nude Beige. Now in my opinion, this lipstick isn`t very nude beige at all. It`s more of a neutral pink with a bit of nide...maybe. None the less, it`s a gorgeous shade, well every shade was gorgeous...but I only bought one. These retail for $34, ouch, a little pricey BUT worth it! Here is what I think about this product:
* VERY creamy and smooth, this dosen`t pull or drag on the lips
* Contains Spf 15
* There is a nice variety of shades ranging from neutrals to deep reds
* The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and luxurious
* VERY pigmented, holy cow! I just dab a little bit and I`m good!
* Wears for a really nice amount of time
* Has a unique shine complex and provides the perfect amount of shine
* Almost gives your lips a plumped look
* Has a luminous satin finish
* A little expensive, $34
* Sometimes I find that it`s a little hard to control the lipstick because it`s so richly pigmented haha
*pictures are not my own, they belong to http://iheartthat09.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post.html. my camera charger is currently MIA, boo!*
So was this impulse buy worth it? Yes! I think this is a gorgeous lipstick, inside and out. Not only is it packaged beautifully, but the lipstick has a really unique and lovely formula. I also really love the shade, it`s perfect for my complexion. I do suggest swatching these before purchasing online though, the descriptions aren`t very true to color. I definitely suggest trying this beauty!