Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I dont think I can go a week without buying a beauty product.. I just always seen to find something I need! Haha...well "need".
I was at Wal-Mart as usual and found some things that I just had to have...well in my defense I did need a few of these since I was running low.
What I bought:
1) Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Strong Lengths Shampoo - This stuff is really great, I love how it leaves my hair feeling.
2) Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care Conditioner - A little goes a long way with this stuff...
3) Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - A pack of 8 were on sale and I just love these things! They work great on blackheads.
4) Revlon Scented Nail Polish - I cant seem to find the bottle right now...haha so the polish will go unnamed until later. I did however paint my nails with this recently and it SUCKS :( it applied so unevenly and was super bubbly and just bad. Hate it. Im not sure if it was because this polish is supposed to be scented or what.
5) Neutrogena One Step Gentle Cleanser - All I can say is...try this and you will LOVE it!
6) Suave Touchable Finish Hair Spray - I had never tried this hair spray before but I really am liking it! It has a great scent and holds really well! Ohh and its super cheap!
That is my haul!
Let me know your thoughts...<3