Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first ever `Yes To` lip product purchase. I bought this, `Yes to Pomegranate Lip Balm` a few weeks ago at Target for $3 bucks and I want to share my experience with you all..
About this product:
- Triple moisture with aloe, coconut and shea butter
- Natural pomegranate flavor
- Protecs your lips with broad spectrum SPF 15
- 99% Natural (Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free and Cruelty-Free)
About the packaging:
- Designed packaging to fit into your jean pockets smoothly
- Won`t roll off your desk/night stand, etc
- Oval shape to match curve of your lips
My thoughts? This lip balm definitely leaves a white sheen to your lips so definitely you only want to apply just one coat or it`d be overkill. The white sheen isn`t a bother too much for me as it looks like you`re wearing a tint of gloss on your lips. The lip balm itself has no taste, smells nice and glides on your lips easily! I do love the design of the packaging! No more sliding lip balms! The huge plus is that this lip balm contains SPF 15 which is my main purpose of trying this lip balm out, since I`m out in the sun more frequent now.
Overall: I am still on the hunt for my perfect lip balm but this wasn`t a bad lip balm. I wouldn`t repurchase this particular one but I want to try out the other Yes To lip balms.
1. Have you tried any of the Yes to Lip Balms? Any recommendations? Do they all leave white sheens or is it just this particular one!?
2. Do you have any recommendations for lip balms with SPF?