Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Sea Food Delight</strong>
There may only be two types of seafood in here but this was sure a DELIGHT!! I had cooked this the other day for BF since he was coming home pretty late. I am very happy how this turned out. && my BF said "this is so0o good, I think my good cooking skills is rubbing off on you". LOL
- muscles w/ shell
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- oyster sauce
- Bac choy (vegetable of choice)
- sesame oil
- little bit of water
1. I let the sesame oil sizzle with garlic.
2. Put the seafood in and let that sizzle too just a little.
3. Season it w/ Salt & Pepper.
4. Then Add ur soy sauce, oyster sauce, and fish sauce to taste.
5. Let the seafood cook.
6. Put a little bit of water ... if you want it more soupy or not. I didn`t want mine soupy I wanted it look more stir fried. I also put more soy sauce, oyster, and fish sauce (to taste).
7. Then Bac choy!! or vegetable of your choice.
One of my best recipes yet ^_^
*photo belongs to me*
Thanks for stopping by