Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ever since i was on luuux i saw people hosting giveaways. At first i really didn`t understand why they would do it, is every person here that generous or is there something more behind it? Now i realise that they want to give something back to everyone who was supporting them. I`m exactly one year here on luuux today and i must admit that it feels amazing! This site has offered allot of things, i was able to share the things i love. Because of the various reviews on products here i was able to save allot of money, and offcourse.. i`ve met the sweetest people..
I`ve received 3 packages during this year which were:
Sigma brush kit
YSL makeup package
UGG short classic
All of these things are amazing and the fact that i was able to order them because of sharing things i love.. that`s just amazing!
Because of all these things i decided to host a giveaway. At first i wanted to buy a chanel highlighter which i personally adore. But i wasn`t sure people would like it.. So i decided to buy some other products, that way i was able to buy some more products in various colors.
The package contains:
- Wnw lipstick in Tokyo a pink
- NYX Green Eye Palette
- Kleancolor Rose Palette
- Millani eyeshadow in Shock
- NYX eyeshadow in Red Bean
- NYX eyeshadow in Ray
- NYX eyeshadow in Jade
- NYX eyeshadow in Wild Flower
All of these products are swatched by me in the store and they`re all very pigmented. I personally own a few of these and i love each and every one of them.
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY + RULES:
- You should be at least 18, or you should ask your parents consent.
- Must be a friend and follower.
- You must add a comment here telling me why you love this site and what your favorite kind of post is to read.
- Reposting this giveaway isn`t a must, but this will count as a double entry.
- The people who were allready following me and enter this giveaway will also be counted tweice when using http://random.org
The winner will be chosen by http://random.org on the 26th of february at 23.59 pm (timezone +1).
~Picture is mine, please do not take it without my permission.