Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today i`m showing you another look of this week, today`s makeup look is special for calling the Spring season it has some lilac tones. Let`s see ...
This is a super easy makeup you`ll see. For start i just applied a white pearl pencil on the eye lid, then i applied a lilac eye shadow and smudged everything together really well. After that i applied black pencil on the water line and mascara. As for the face it was just the basic products: concealer, foundation, powder and some natural blush on the cheeks concluding with a simple pink lipstick. I said it that this was an easy and quick makeup look!!
Products that i use:
- Catrice PhotoFinish Foundation - 020 Rosy Beige
- Basic Concealer - 02 beige
- Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder - 040 apricot beige
- "I Love Stage" Essence Eyeshadow Primer
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil - 608 Cottage Cheese
- Silky Touch Blush Essence - 20 babydoll
- Paleta Wet`n Wild - Petal Pusher
- Eye line pencil Me Me Me - Coal
- Benecos Natural Multi-Effect Mascara
- Avon Extend Mascara
- Boticário Intense Lipstick - nº22
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/