Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
And now i`m finally showing you today`s makeup look. This time it`s a neutral tone makeup, not so colorfull as the other makeup looks that i made in the last days. But hope you like it.
So in this makeup look i started to put a dark brown pencil all over the lid (you can use a cream eye shadow instead) then i just applied a light brown eye shadow in the center of the lid and in the inner corner of the eye, to finish i applied mascara. In my the face i just used concealer, a matt foundation and a little pink blush on the cheeks, i finish the look with a light purple on the lips.
Products that i use:
- Catrice Infinite Matt Foundation
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
- "I Love Stage" Essence Eyeshadow Primer
- Catrice Defining Duo Blush - 010 Raspberry Ice Cream
- Essence Into the wild jumbo pencil - 02 Zulu
- Boticário Make B. Duo Eye shadow
- Essence Stay With Me lipgloss - I like cotton candy
Do you like this makeup look? Would you prefer the more colorful makeup look or the neutral?
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/