Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hope you`r having a wonderful international woman`s day!! To cheer this day i will present you the last makeup look of this week. This time it`s a more dramatic look, but really easy for you to make it.
For the eyes i just started by lining the waterline and the and then line a little bit to the outer corner of the eye creating a wing shape, then i just line next to the upper lash line (you can use a angled brush to help you). As for the face i just use a concealer on the dark circles, matte foundation a little bit of powder and some pink blush on the cheeks. I finish the look by lining my lips with a red pencil and then applying a matte red lipstick.
Products that i use:
- Catrice Infinite Matt Foundation
- Basic Concealer
- Catrice Skin Finish Compact Powder
- "I Love Stage" Essence Eyeshadow Primer
- Gosh Natural Blush - 43 Flower Power
- Eye line pencil Me Me Me - Coal
- Benecos Natural Multi-Effect Mascara
- Oriflame Lip Liner - Red Carpet
- Oriflame Lipstick - Red Carpet
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/