Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My Beauty Wishlist! (Visit my blog for links to items and more wishlists!)
1. Urban Decay NAKED palette - Everyone knows that the Urban Decay Naked palette is a beauty must-have, but I never got around to buying it, probably because I never saw it in the shops here and didn`t want to pay for postage if I bought online. Then the Naked 2 palette came out, but I didn`t get it because I prefer the colours in the first edition. One day I will purchase this palette, but it is £36, which is quite a lot of money for me right now, so it`ll remain on this wishlist to remind me.
2. Urban Decay NAKED Basics palette -The Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is a more reasonable purchase for me as it`s £20, and it comes with six colours which is plenty for me as I don`t often wear eyeshadow. It`s more likely that I`ll buy this, and if I really love it then I`ll spend £36 on the bigger palette.
3. Soap & Glory Supercat liquid eyeliner - I usually use a Bourjois liquid eyeliner, but my current one has run out so I borrowed this one from my mum. I actually prefer this eyeliner as it`s easier to apply and dries quicker than my Bourjois one. It`s only £6 from Boots, so it`s safe to say I`ll be buying this asap!
4. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious defining creme - My hair dresser always uses Bumble and Bumble hair products on me as he says that they are good for curly hair, and I love how soft and shiny they make my hair. He`s given me a few samples of "curl conscious" products, including shampoo and conditioner, but the product I love the most is their defining creme for fine curls. It works really well and so I`m desperate to get the full size one! It`s £23.50, which is why I haven`t bought it yet, but I might ask for it as a birthday present. :P
5. Taylor by Taylor Swift perfume - Taylor Swift`s "Wonderstruck" perfume is one of my favourite perfumes, so of course I want to try her latest one "Taylor". It`s £23, which isn`t much, and the bottle is so pretty! The perfume is said to be a fruity-floral combination, but I actually have no idea what it smells like.
6. Estée Lauder Tease Gelée Illuminating powder blush - This is the item I want the most out of this wishlist (the Naked palette is a close second). I`ve seen so many rave reviews of this blush and photos of it being worn look stunning. I`ve wanted this blush ever since it came out, but never bought it because of it`s price tag (£30). However it was part of a limited edition collection called Pretty Naughty and now it isn`t available anywhere (let me know if you find it!). Hopefully I`ll find it in a blog sale soon because it`s so pretty, I wish I`d bought it when it was in stock!
Thanks for reading,