Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s snowing here at the minute so thought I would take the opportunity to photograph some of my skin care products. I use these at least once a day especially through the winter months as the cold weather makes my skin more dry than it usually would.
1. Rimmel gentle eye make up remover. Gently removes all eye make-up leaving no oily residues. Dermatologically tested.
2. Simple kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion. Contains vital vitamins for the skin; other skin loving nutrients and contains no perfume, colour or other harsh chemicals. The whole Simple range smells gorgeous aswell!
3. Simple kind to skin soothing facial toner. Contains vital vitamins for the skin and other skin loving nutrients. As with the whole Simple range: no chemicals, colouring or perfume.
4. Nivea Visage daily essentials rich moustrising day dream. I bought 2 of these with a gift card I received and I love them! A little bit goes a long way and they smell gorgeous. The cream leaves my skin feeling much smoother and softer for at least 24 hours. Also contains UVA filters to protect the skin from the sun.
5. Anew reversalist sterling emulsion night cream. I`m sure this cream cost around £30 and you don`t really get that much of it but a little goes a long way as the cream is quite heavy. Smells gorgeous and leaves the skin with a slight glitter.