Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
-Image from source link below-
When it comes to cellphones everyone has their opinion on which is the best and brightest and which are just not worth the hassle.
I am in the stone ages with my old Samsung phone, however I have no complaints on the phone itself while everyone around me hates their (Insert IPhone or Blackberry model name here).
I have friends that own Iphones and their complaints are:
1. Great apps but you have to pay for them
2. Phone freezes multiple times
3. Touchscreen won`t work
4. Phone gets scratched/banged up too easily
And my friends with the blackberries say:
1. Scroll button sometimes won`t work
2. Can`t see who their text messages are coming from
3. Turns off without warning
4. Not enough apps
Do you own either phones?
Have any of you encountered these problems?
Which phone should I replace mine with?