Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A final autopsy report has revealed the grim details about the night Whitney Houston died.
A report from two weeks ago already confirmed that the singer passed away after she drowned in the bath following a heart attack, induced by years of drug abuse.
Now its been revealed that the singers body was found face down in the bath with blood coming from her nose. Apparently Whitney had complained about having a sore throat that evening and her assistant suggested she have a bath before the start of the pre-Grammys Award gala. When her assistant returned Whitney was already dead and water from the bath had soaked the floor and was leaking into the bedroom.
The report also indicates that her hotel bathroom was littered with drug paraphernalia including a spoon by the sink which was covered in white powder and crystals (which later tested positive for being cocaine) plus a white powdery substance was also found in the drawer and on the mirror.
Toxicology results showed that Houston had marijuana, Xanax, Flexeril (a muscle relaxant), and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system when she died however none of those drugs were considered factors in her death.
The singer also had build-up of plaque in her arteries which can restrict blood flow, this condition is apparently common in drug users. The report indicates a 60% blockage in the Whitney`s right coronary artery.
The extent of her drug use over the years is also evident in the fact that during her post mortem a hole was found in her nose.
Source link: http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/