Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
After a relaxing day with my family at our cook-out, I came home and decided to make these amazing cookies that turned out so good! I`m so proud of them! :) Here is the recipe I used...
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup butter, softened
2/3 large egg
1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup quick-cooking oats (not instant)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
4 ounces white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter; mix well to cream together.
3. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
4. Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well.
5. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed.
6. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes, just until the edges are lightly golden.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer cookies to cooling rack.
This makes 24 cookies. :)
Are ya`ll going to make these?