Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 years ago
I have tried many styles and brands of jeans. I took me years to find the perfect pair of jeans that fits my body type. I am short, small waist, and muscular thighs and butt. I tried on sooo many jeans and they would either be too tight on my thighs but fit my waist, or too tight in the butt area but fit everywhere else (ok you get the point).
Well I finally bought my first pair of GUESS jeans in 2005 and I feel in LOVE. Guess Jeans fit GREAT! They compliment my body shape and are so comfortable. I no longer have a problem finding jeans!!! They have a very nice stretch fit that contours to your shape. I always get compliments when I wear jeans.
My favorite part about guess jeans is that they are extremely durable and don`t lose their shape after a whole day in them. And of course they make my butt look AMAZING ;)
Info on guess jeans:
- Can be purchased at Macys or a Guess store (you can probably purchase them at other department stores, but I have only purchased them at those two places or online)
- Jeans come in straight leg, bootcut, flair, skinny
- Some styles come in short inseam for short ladies like myself
- Different fits for different body types: curvy, hour glass, straight or tear drop
- I personally wear the Daredevil fit jeans because I find those fit my body type the best
- My favorite style is bootcut
I love Guess jeans, over the years they are the only brand of jeans I will buy. I probably own over 25 pairs. Because they are name brand they can be pricey, but for me its worth it to have a great pair of jeans that look good. If you live in the U.S and have a Macys by you, I found that they are cheaper there FYI.
Well guess jeans make my butt look the best What about you? Do you have a favorite pair of jeans, brand or style? Do you only purchase your jeans from one store in specfic. Please share, I would love to here <3
*pictures from http://guess.com*
Source link: http://www.guess.com