Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone. So over the past 4-5 months i have been really loving using one pallet to do my eyeshadow in the morning, i just find it so much easier having all the shadows right in font of you. I have one of the Costal Scents pallets that holds 12 eyeshadows. You can fir Mac pans into this pallet to which is good, because they are cheaper than the Mac pallets.
Ok so form left to right i have
- CS paint pot in the colour S03, which is just a really pretty gold tone highlight colour.
- CS paint pot in the colour S09, which is a really pretty light pink colour with slight gold shimmer.
- CS paint pot in the colour S13, which is a purple colour with silver shimmer.
- Mac shadow in the colour Sumptuous olive, which is an amazing green shadow with a gold undertone shimmer.
- Mac shadow it the colour Sable, which is a really pretty brown/bronze colour which looks amazing on the eyes.
COSTAL SCENTS PAINT POT.
These shadows are really nice and inexpensive which is great! they have so many different colour to choose form, but if your picking them offline, then be careful because the colour swatches are a little off. I do find they do have quite a bit of fall out when applying these to the lid when you look at one of the shadows compared to the Mac ones they do look a lot more powdery/chalky in the pan.
Ok so everyone know that these eye shadows are amazing quality and in my opinion worth the money. The colour selection is absolutely amazing. The formula is perfect and so easy to work with! The two colour i have in this pallet are super pretty work together.
Overall i love using the pallet to de-pot shadows because its so much easier and great for traveling! Will deff be putting more of my shadows in the pallet too! :D
**Pictures are my own**
Thanks for reading,