Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I love "What`s In My Makeup Bag" posts and videos, and I always want to do one, but the problem is, I don`t keep one packed all the time. Luckily I had to pack one on my birthday when I was in a hurry to get ready and needed to do my makeup in the car. Unfortunately, it`s not very interesting this time because my summer usual FOTD is very basic, more basic than it is the rest of the day. So we`ll see how this changes in a few months lol! But here we go:
- Betsey Johnson Makeup Bag: I got this for free back in 2009 in-store when I bought a necklace because they were having a secret spring promo thing. It`s a full-sized bag! Awesome deal, right? I love her!
- EcoTools Bronzer Brush
- EcoTools Blush Brush
- Beautiful U Cosmetics Fluffy Angled Contour Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Medium Fluff Eyeshadow Brush
- Random dual-sided Conair Mirror
- Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
- Urban Decay De Slick Spray
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Creme
- E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder
- MAC MSF Natural
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
- MAC Hey, Sailor! Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Nude On Board
- MAC Hey, Sailor! Powder Blush in Launch Away!
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- L`Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
*Photos are MINE.