Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So if you haven`t heard Philosophy makeup is sold for $3 yes $3 at Big Lots!!!! So of course I had to indulge a little bit.
List of items I bought:
- mineral blush duo (top, left)
- healthy cream blush in look on the bright side (top, right)
- healthy cream blush in feel warm all over (bottom, left)
- eyelighting shadow duo in heaven (highlight) and earth (crease) (bottom, right)
- angel kiss lip gloss in 01 pretty please (not pictured here)
First I love the packaging!!! So colorful and bright I love!! We`ll start with the things I do like: mineral blush duo, angel kiss lip gloss, and the eye shadow duo. I`ve never been big on mineral makeup but this blush blends so well with my skin. The healthy shade can also be used for contouring. The happy color could be a dupe for NARS orgasm blush. The eyelighting duo is the standard neutral colors which I love. the heaven color is similar to MAC rice paper. And last but not least the lip gloss. Pretty pink color only downside is you have to use your finger to apply :/.
Things I don`t really like: the cream blushes. I applied them just as instructed on the packaging but the color swatched is not the color that appears on my skin. So I probably won`t be using that.
Did you guys get anything?? Let me know what you liked and didn`t like.