Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
You can lose weight by making simple and small changes to your lifestyle. These small changes will add up to a big difference in the long run.
1. Consider this the lazy man`s workout and burn calories by: Parking a little further, sitting up straight and moving around in your chair. It all burns calories!
2. Wait at least 30 mins to an hour after eating before you lay down and at least 3 hours before you sleep. You don`t want all that food to convert to fat.
3. Instead of driving down the street, try walking or biking.
4. If you ride the bus, try getting off one or two stops earlier and walking the rest of the way.
5. Before you eat, ask yourself: Am I really hungry or am I just bored?
6. Eat slower and be aware of your food. Know when you`ve had enough.
7. Fit in exercise wherever you can, if you can. For example, you can do some jumping jacks while waiting for your car to warm up. Remember, something is better than nothing -- even if it`s only for ten seconds.
8. Try to eat out less. If you don`t have the time, find healthy alternatives like Lean Cuisine.
9. Eat more protein, whether it be nuts, protein bars/shakes or even super yummy Greek yogurt. Think protein powder is only for body builders? Think again! Protein shakes can serve as meal replacements. Try replacing one or two meals a day with protein shakes. You will be less hungry and have less bloat. For added protein, mix protein powder with soy or almond milk. For added protein, you can add chia seeds. *Use soy protein powder rather than whey protein powder if you are lactose intolerant or vegetarian/vegan.
10. Make the switch to brown. No more white rice or white bread. Try brown rice and multi-grain bread. You will feel better for it.
Source link: http://bodybuilding.com