Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
After a good year of investigating and beauty trial I finally came upon a skin routine I enjoy and does glory to my skin.
My skin type is Combination/Dry. I got oily t-zone and dry cheeks. My acne are mostly likely on my cheek or my chin. I have fair to medium skin. My acne isn`t that bad, when it does scar pretty bad. I investigated and have been using these products for 6 months.
- Wash my face with warm water
- Lancome Tonique Radiance
- Juju Aquamoist hydraluric acid essence
- Neutrogena Acne Control (thin layer on my acne spots)
- Kielh Avocado Eye Cream
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluroic Acid Moisturizing Lotion (Toner)
- Lancome Generique
- Asian Night Cream Maiv Lis/Cream Lao
And I exfiolate twice a week with Natural Aqua Gel Cure