What is this?

4 years ago

*Image from source link*

Is this a crazy looking gadget or what? You`ll be surprised to know that theyre actually hair curlers. Theyre the Kevin Murphy Wave clip, $4 each. Its suppose to be a clip where you insert your hair into it. This will give you rippling waves. Just by looking at this object, I am not convinced that it will give you any kind of pretty waves, especially any natural looking ones. The sides and angles seem too straight and blunt compared to your rounded rollers. This will probably add some harsh indentations into the hair. Also, it looks like its a plastic compared to a more softer sponge material. The price is also ridiculous to me because for 10 rollers, it would be $40.

Source link: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20366921_20593247,00.html#21149929

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Beauty