Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My company sent me to Tel Aviv for a whole week, so I have been here since Saturday and barely had done any sightseeing... It is lovely - the weather is amazing (around 28°C)!!!
I thought I`d do a little "What`s in my travel toiletry bag?" type of post, since I love reading such hehe!
So here is what I brought along (I tried to pack lightly and as a result - forgot some essentials - ALWAYS happens to me...oh well)
From Left to Right:
1. Clarins Hydra Quench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase (This is like water for your skin! I use it morning and night and is a savior for my dry skin)
2. Listerine Antibacterial Mouthwash in Freshmint (Essential!)
3. Nivea Deo Dry Comfort (Not super impressed and I am actually happy I finished it cause now I can go back to my beloved Dove)
4. Clinique Step 2 - Clarifying Lotion (I love the 3-step programme by Clinique - best one I have tried so far)
5. Fa Double Power Wash gel (not my favorite but gets the job done haha)
6. The Body Shop Mango Whip Body Lotion (Love this! Love almost all Body Shop Lotions - they small amazing)
7. The two `faceless` bottles in the back are my Fructis Shampoo and Balea Conditioner - both are not something to write home about...
8. Colgate Sensitive (every toothpaste I buy has to be `sensitive` :( )
The Front Row VIPs:
1. Clinique Age Defense Eye Cream Tester ( I can´t make up my mind about this one - I have a bunch of these testers that I am currently going through but there is something about the formula that doesn´t let the skin soak it in and so I always have residue around my eyes...not cute!)
2. Sisleya Global Anti Age (The skin line by Sisley - I only use this for my "deep" wrinkles around the mouth and on the forehead)
3. Shiseido Bio Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream (So far - I love it! It is so gentle and rich, leaves my skin really supple and glowing)
4. Uriage Corrector Stick (This is really cool - it is a two-sided corrector with a solution that fights redness and blemishes and a corrector that covers them. Unfortunately I forgot the corrector part so the tiny green tube you see is the solution only.)
5. This pink thing that looks like a sponge - is actually something I found in the mall here in Tel Aviv - you use it to take your make up off. You put a little face wash on it and massage it into skin - I swear it is like a little facial everytime! Love it and have never seen anything like it The brand is Madina Milano.
6. The thing that looks like a lighter is my SEN7 refillable travel perfume bottle - I currently have Miss Dior Cherie in there.
And that´s it! More or less...haha...