Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What do you think is essential for your makeup? In my beauty products there are different but for me the most important are:
- Liquid foundation, I use it on weekends;
- Mineral foundation, I use it every day;
- Correction, I use it on dark circles and redness to cover;
- Blush, do not use it forever but I like the effect it does;
- Powder, use it only when I apply the liquid foundation to fix it;
- Black eye pencil, the use of internal rhyme in the eye and sometimes instead dell`eyeliner;
- White eye pencil;
- Black mascara;
- Lip gloss transparent;
- Lip balm;
- Eye shadows, the most essential for me are: white, black, beige, brown, pink and blue;
- Brushes for powder products.
If I had to choose between these products in particular, which I consider essential I would say:
- Foundation, mascara, lip balm and a light eye shadow!
You? What products does not renounce you know?
Let me know!
*this pictre taken from this link*