Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Woah! I haven`t been on luuux all week! :L Darn you standardized tests! Haha.
Anywhoo, yesterday I fancied a visit to Walgreens with my dad to pick up a cheap (but pretty decent quality) eyeliner from WnW. I decided to pick up two in Ultra Black (for my sister) and the 882 Brown one for my everyday wear. I know it`s waterproof, but a cotton ball and some facial moisturizer does the trick for me.
While I was there I saw a REALLY nice sale (69 cents!) on these polishes! I`ve never owned one, but I`ve seen so many people rave about these polishes :) I decided to grab various shades of pinks and reds. Also clear % white just because I use it a lot for nail design and I`m running out. I love this haul! :)
- WnW H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in 882 & 881
- Wnw Wild Shine Polish in Blazed (a soft coral shade)
- `` in Clear Nail Protector (this is self explanatory lol)
- `` in French White Creme (basic white!)
- `` in Red Red (Kiss of Approval Cosmo Beauty Winner! Beautiful unique red color)
- `` in Tickled Pink (pale pink)
Have you guys tried any of these eyeliners? Polishes? What do you think about the WnW brand? :)
*picture above is mine!*
Hope you have a wonderful day! May the odds be ever in your favor! xo.