Wet Spiral Perm

4 years ago

This is one of the versions of a perm I did at cosmetology school this past week. It`s called a spiral perm, and it makes spiral type curls for medium to longer hair. I didn`t bother to set it or dry it or anything, since we were just practicing how to roll them. When I took the rollers out, you could still see how the curls would have looked, so I snapped a picture for my Facebook Cosmetology portfolio. Just thought I would share! xox

*Photo is MINE.
hair style

Source link:

Follow Luuux

Related Posts

Trending Beauty