Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to the mall earlier today and I gotta say if you have a Wet Seal store near you, you definitely need to check them out soon because they`re having a 5 for $20 sale on all red tag items. The only problem is that if you don`t find 5 then you have to buy it for the price on the tag rather than $4 each.
In any case here`s what I got:
1. A sheer oversized floral top. It`s a bit big on me but I tried just tying the front and it looked really beautiful. Originally $26.50. Red Tag: $18.99 Got it for $4!
2. Shimmery Silver top. I`ve always wanted one of these especially for the holidays. It has a wide scoop neck and it`s slightly cropped. Originally $24.50. Red Tag: $17.99 Got it for $4!
3. Long shirt light-dark gray striped dress. I love how the stripes are different thickness along the sleeves compared to the center it really gives the illusion that I`m thinner which is a plus. Originally: $12.50 Red Tag:$8.99 Got it for $4
4. <3 Black-white knitted sweater with silver threading black embroidery and cream buttons. OMG You have no idea how in love with this cardigan I was when I first saw it. This convinced me to find 4 other pieces to get this on a awesome deal. It has little pockets and its a bit cropped. Definitely dress this up or down! Originally $24.50. Red Tag: $13.99 Got it for $4 <3
5. I couldn`t find any other piece that i really liked so I got this plain fitted white collared shirt. I realized I don`t have a long sleeve one plus I can dress this up or down like wearing it under a distressed sweater for a casual-preppy look. Originally $19.50. Red Tag: $13.99 Got it for (you guessed it) $4
Original Total: $107.5
With Sale: $20
Total Savings: $87.50
1. I LOVE WET SEAL!!!!
2. omg I can`t wait to wear these pieces out <3
3. and run to your wet seal if you have one you might be extremely pleased.
**photos are mine please don`t claim as your own**