Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*** pics are my own - DO NOT copy, steal or duplicate in any manner ***
So I was cruising through my local Walgreens & I saw these 2 Wet n Wild collections... Flora & Fauna, I bought both, but this one is dedicated to the FLORA COLLECTION.
PURCHASE PRICE $4.99 + tax
What you get: (as pictured above)
- 15ml nail polish in Twining Vines #33599. This is NOT in the regular nail polish collection, they do NOT carry this at my local stores nor can I find it online. Which leads me to believe this is a "limited edition" or might end up being a "new edition" to the WnW nail polish line. It is a very pretty spring color, a shimmery/golden glittery (NOT LARGE GLITTERS) lime green nail polish.
- 1 full size Glassy Gloss in Mow the Glass. This is a translucent/transparent (sheer) pink gloss, it is nice, but I already had this color. It is a part of the regular WnW gloss collection.
- a trio eyeshadow palette in Flora. Which includes a shimmery goldish lime green, a darker green that is almost matte but has a little bit of golden glitter (very tiny), and a matte orange eyeshadow.
- a sample blush in 833E Mellow Wine. This is a very pigmented blush, it has a nice hue of it being a darker pink, and the sheen is almost shimmery. This is a blush that is in the regular blush collection & can be bought separately. This blush blends nicely!
- very cheap/affordable $4.99 for these items, thats a pretty good price.
- a variety of colors & options to play around with
- the collection gives you a complete look, even with the nail polish which is a nice touch
- I am not a fan of the trio eyeshadow palette, I love the colors 7 wanted to LOVE the palette, but the shadows do NOT seem to be as good as the 8 color palettes I own.
- NOT all of the items are limited edition, which would have been a nice touch, but hey it was only 4.99! (you might already have some of these in your collection)
All in all I am not too disappointed, I wish the shadows were not so chalky-ish. they aren`t too bad, but they are NOT the same formulation as the color icon single shadows. Which is a bummer. I already own & use the gloss so that is a plus, the nail polish is very pretty & I was happy to add it to my growing collection. the blush is nice as well, I have NOT purchased any of the WnW blushes before, I might pick one up now.
Have you seen this collection is store? What do you think of the swatches? Would you pick it up now after seeing the products???