Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*** pics are my own - DO NOT copy, steal or duplicate in any manner ***
So I was cruising through my local Walgreens & I saw these 2 Wet n Wild collections... Flora & Fauna, I bought both, but this one is dedicated to the FAUNA COLLECTION. (search my post, I already posted the flora collection)
PURCHASE PRICE $4.99 + tax
What you get: (as pictured above)
- 15ml nail polish in Teal or No Teal 227C. This polish is the the regular WnW nail polish line. Luckily I didn`t have this polish in my personal collection. It is a very pretty shimmery teal color. I gladly added it to my collection!
- 1 full size Glassy Gloss in Glass Confusion 311A. This is a frosty pinkish/purpleish gloss. It is a part of the regular WnW gloss collection and can be purchased separately.
- a trio eyeshadow palette in Fauna. Which includes a shimmery peachy brown, a darker blueish/teal that is almost matte but has a little bit of shimmer to it, and a very pretty purple shadow that appears matte but has this pearl sheen to it.
- a sample blush in 831E Pearlescent Pink. This is a very pigmented blush, it has a nice hue of it being a peachy rose. This is a blush that is in the regular blush collection & can be bought separately. This blush blends nicely!
- very cheap/affordable $4.99 for these items, thats a pretty good price.
- a variety of colors & options to play around with
- the collection gives you a complete look, even with the nail polish which is a nice touch
- NOT all of the items are limited edition, which would have been a nice touch, but hey it was only 4.99! (you might already have some of these in your collection)
- I REALLY DON`T HAVE ANY CONS, THE SHADOW IN THIS PALETTE IS MORE LIKE THE COLOR ICON SHADOWS, PIGMENTS & BLENDABLE.
Have you seen this collection is store? What do you think of the swatches? Would you pick it up now after seeing the products???