Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday, after I got off work, I decided to check out this CVS store that newly opened close to where I live. I figure that since I had a 30% off coupon that I might as well just go and see if I find anything that I need.
The first thing I did was go straight to the beauty isle, lol. When I spotted Wet N Wild`s Be Jeweled collection on the shelf, I was ecstatic! I have been looking for these babies for the past couple weeks. There was at least half of them still on display...Whew! My luck, I was able to get one of each color. My search is over...YAYYYY....at least for now.
Apparently, China Glaze is going to release a new collection very similar to these Wet N Wild polishes, also known as the Prismatic Chroma Glitters. I did not see them in stores yet but I hear they were available online in a few places. As I was typing this post, I decided to look them up and wow, I was able to get the entire collection off of Amazon for dirt cheap even after shipping cost. I`m twice as happy now, LOL. I will tell you more about it when I receive them :)
Anyways, let`s go over this collection, shall we?
1. Born Into Privilege is a light yellow green and gold duochrome with multi-glitters.
2. Bow In My Presence is a Teal and purple duochrome with multi-glitters
3. Jewels For Your Highness is a purple gold duochrome with multi-glitters.
4. Speak When Spoken to is a blue purple duochrome with multi-glitters. This one seems to look more duochrome than the rest, IMO.
5. The Crown Is Mine is a pink silver duochrome with multi-glitters. It looks very similar to Jewels For Your Highness but lighter
Swatches on the nail wheels from left to right are 3 coats each in the same order listed above from left to right.
Second set of swatches were done over a black polish in the same order with just one coat each. As you can see, the black base adds more depth to these polishes. They are absolutely gorgeous when you see them in person. I find the duochrome to be a little weak but there is a lot of sparkles and dimensions to these glitters. Without a colored base, they are a bit sheer but I think you can get a decent coverage with 3 coats.
Have you been able to snag these yet or still hunting for them?
**Pictures and contents are mine. Do not use without permission.**