Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ok let`s talk metabolism!!! Metabolism is the process by which your body breaks down the food you digest to provide fuel for energy. It also provides you with the necessary nutrients to build, repair, and maintain your body`s cells that will give you the ability to move.
In short, fast metabolism can cause your body to store less fat and you will have more energy and vice versa for slow metabolism. So the key is to speed up your metabolism to burn fat and help you increase energy.
Try to follow these quick and simple steps to help you increase your metabolism.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Have plenty of Calcium in your diet
3. Lose the alcohol
4. Eat in small portions throughout the day to keep your body working and burning calories
5. Release stress
6. Lose the diet drinks
7. Sleep well and get plenty of rest
8. Sun bathe
9. Work out in the cold, yes coldhelps your body work 2x harder to burn calories
10. Drink Kombucha tea, made from black mushroom and helps the body detoxify
11. Weight bearing exercises
12. Take Vitamin C
13. Take Vitamin B
14. Drink green tea, known to have properties to help your metabolism speed up
15. Stay away from High Fructose Corn Syrup which can be found in almost in everything :(
16. Try something like interval training, burn more in less time
17. Drink oolong tea, calorie boosting tea
18. Peppers or anything HOT will help you burn calories faster
19. Eat ginger or juice it
20. Eat oily fish such as tuna and salmon which can contain leptin that is a hormone that helps you control your appetite.
These are simple things you can add to your daily diet and exercise routines to help you keep burning the calories. I will have to keep this list handy for myself. I need to get back in shape.
What do you think?
What do you do to speed up your metabolism?
*pix are not mines*
pix from (http://www.yupedia.com/speed-up-metabolism-to-lose-weight-and-feel-great.html)
tips from (http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/20-ways-speed-metabolism-180300099.html)
Thanks for reading, please comment, rate, and follow <3