Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. On primed lid apply blue shade to outer and inner corners of eye(Laura Geller Beauty Creme Glaze Sandy Lagoon).
2. Blend through crease.
3. Apply grey/slate shade into crease blending into blue(Laura Geller Beauty Creme Glaze Golden Sunset).
4. Apply middle shade(Sandy Lagoon) above slate and blend through crease.
5. Apply Nyx Cottage Cheese onto mid lid/bare area and the golden shade(Golden Sunset) onto Cottage Cheese and in tear duct area.
6. Smudge slate shade along lower lashline and blend out past outer edge.
7. Apply Laura Geller Eye Calligraphy Classic Tip Liner along upper lashline and wing out.
8. Apply Laura Geller LashGlam Mascara to upper and lower lashes, fave false lashes and you are done <3
Laura Geller Creme Glaze Trio Sandy Lagoon
Laura Geller Creme Glaze Trio Golden Sunsets
Laura Geller Eye Calligraphy Classic Liner
Laura Geller LashGlam Mascara
NYX Cottage Cheese JEP
My Beauty Addiction Shadow Poxy
Brows:Illamasqua Brow Cake Thunder & Anastasia Bever Hills Brow Duo Blonde & NYX HD Concealer Light *Refer to brow tutorial*
LauraGellerBeauty LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp Pictorial Tutorial LauraGeller