Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Losing weight can be a pain.
If you want to jump start on losing weight quick, here are some tips below VVVVVVVVVVV
1. RESEARCH: First of all, its important to know if you need to lose weight or not, and if so, how much.
You can check your BMI here. If it`s between 19-24 then your healthy
Please note that you BMI may not be completely accurate. Talk to your doctor and your parents before you decide that you need to lose weight. They can help you go about the process.
2. EATING: What you eat makes a huge difference in how much you weigh. If you want to lose weight, you should change you eating habits. Here are the basic rules of that.
a) First, portion size! start cutting down on how much food you eat at every meal. Try using a smaller plate at dinner, or eating 1/3 less than what you usually eat. Remember: make breakfast your biggest meal, lunch medium, and dinner the smallest meal.
b) Next, pay attention to what you eat. Bottom line, eat as close to nature as possible. That means lots of veggies and fruits. Avoid things that are packaged or overly processed.
c) We all crave sweets or salty snacks sometimes. If you cut these things out of your diet completely, you are probably just going to binge and eat them all one day. Instead, eat them in moderation.
d) Next, remember to drink lots of water and get a good amount of sleep. These two things both really help you simply stay HEALTHY.
3. EXERCISE: This is also a big part of losing weight! Here are some tips.
a) Remember to always get half an hour of exercise a day. This is very important for everyone, and has so many benefits.
b) Its best to make a schedule.
c) Have fun with it! Listen to fun pop music - that always gets me motivated! Also, try working out with friends. Go jogging, play soccer, etc.
d) A good way to get exercise in is to play a sport! I bet that lots of you do. Its super fun, and you really are guaranteed to get a good workout in. You will also meet tons of friends.
e) Remember to never overwork yourself. Drink lots of water before, after, and during your workout. Don`t workout if you are super hungry or tired. Take a slow walk to calm your self down after a good workout.
4. RANDOM TIPS: Hope these help you (:
- Set small goals - like five pounds at a time. You`ll be happier when you do succeed, and that will motivate you to do more.
- Being healthy will make you happier - true fact. You`ll have a better attitude, get better grades, and overall have a better life.
- Stay busy! When you are out doing things, you aren`t hanging around the kitchen being tempted to eat unhealthy snacks. Remember to eat if you are hungry, though.
- Crash diets don`t work. Usually you will just gain all the weight back as soon as you stop dieting. Its pretty pointless.
- Try drinking a cup or two of water before you eat a meal, so you wont over eat.
- If you are hungry, eat. Sometimes, however, we just eat because we are bored. If you KNOW you aren`t hungry, but still crave flavor, try chewing some gum or eating a mint.
- Eat slowly. You take in less calories and you also know that you are full when you are full (:
Hope this was helpful! If you have any additional questions, feel free to add meas a friend and I will gladly answer the best I can.
Source link: http://unioncohumanesociety.org