Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Good Sunday everyone!!
I went to walmart to do a little grocery shopping and decided to pick up some backup essentials. I honestly feel that almost everything that you can buy at walmart will be as good quality as their cheaper Equate version. Here`s what i got:
1) Night time firming cream: Said to hydrate & emproves skin elasticity. I`ve just been getting really into a set facial routine and i wanted to try a night cream, this was about $4 and although i dont have wrinkles (thank god) i do feel my skin to be firmer which i do like. After i finish this one i may purchase a cream with retinol for my night cream.
2) Wome`s 1 daily multivitamin: These are awesome!!! I`ve had my previous bottle for a really long time and i still have about 20 or so left in there so i wanted to get a backup before i ran out. Since ive taken these ive noticed that my skin feels better, i feel a little healthier & my lashes have grown a ton! I highly recommend that all my ladies take these, they also have them for men.
3) Oil-free ultra-gentle facial moisturizer: This is a backup for my previous one thats almost out. This is my second bottle and the first & only moisturizer i`ve used (so i dont have a ton of info lol) i do love the way this feels on my skin because its light, not sticky, not too runny and not too thick, not greasy and lasts a really long time. My sister actually got this same one and told me on her skin it burns a tad bit so im not sure if this would work for everyone but for me it works wonderfully!! the only down side is that it doesnt have and SPF, im thinking to just add a little sunscreen in the bottle to get the benefit, does anyone do that?? just curious. lol
4) Women`s pantyhose: I got these for church, my previous pair ripped & i needed a new pair so i tried these. I love them because its a perfect nude color that matched my skintone but its a little tight around my stomach and it goes all the way up & past my belly button. The search goes on.
5) Suave Proffesionals Moroccan infusion conditioner: I actually got a free coupon for this conditioner in the mail, i was super excited because i wanted to try this. It has argan oil & moroccan oil and its for normal to try hair. I havent tried it yet because ive got a few products to get through before this but if its free you cant really complain huh?
Well that does it, i was pretty happy with myself because i didnt get any makeup which has been my goal as of lately. lol
Let me know!
-Have you tried the Equate brand? Do you prefer it over the regular brand its replacing??
-Have you tried the new Suave Proffesionals moroccan infusion line? Thoughts?
**Picchas are mine, please do not take!!