Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few days ago I was at Walmart and decided to pick up a few beauty products. When I got them I took some photos, and from then I have gotten a few days to try them out. So this post will be a haul/mini reviews!
1. N.Y.C. Cheek Glow Blush: I was walking through the beauty isles in Walmart and when I walked past the N.Y.C. section I saw that they had a sale on the blushes and powders. I know that these products are pretty cheaply made and not the best but I could not pass up a deal like the one they had on. I got this blush for $1.00, its regularly $3.00. I could not pass up a blush for a dollar! I got it in the shade `Riverside Rose`. I tried this out yesterday. The colour pay off is not that good, but there is somewhat build ability. As the name states, it gives the cheeks a glow, not a pigmented colour. Which I was actually looking for, because I think a cheek glow is great for the summer time.
2. N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Powder. I also got this on sale. And it was also $1.00 instead of $2.57. I just picked it up for experiment purposes only. I got the shade `701A Translucent`. If you are going to buy one of these I would recommend getting the translucent one because they only offer 2 other shades and chances are they are not your shade. I wanted to see if it was comparable to other pressed powders I own and to see how it works! I tried this today and found that its not that bad. It comes with a round sponge, but I would not recommend using that because its so rough and scratched my face! Use a powder brush to apply it! I used it to set my foundation and it works at first. But then it started to wear off around lunch time. But that`s not surprising, giving that it was $1.00!
3. This next product is absolutely amazing! I noticed the SPA RESOURCE brushes in the beauty section of Walmart. I have heard many good things about these brushes. They are a very affordable line of brushes manufactured in Canada. I thought that these were too good to be true when I saw the price and quality. Walmart had the brushes on sample so that you could feel the bristles etc. And boy were they soft and VERY well made! They have the nicest bristles and look very professional! The reviews I have heard and read say that these brushes are comparable to MAC brushes! OMG these are my HG brushes! I got the Crease Blender brush and I love it! I tried it today and it blends very nicely! The best part about these brushes is that they are all sold separately at Walmart and are so CHEAP! I cant get over how amazing these brushes are for the price! They are built so well and have not shed once! They are also sold in kits, like the travel kit, face kit etc. The eye brushes are only $2.47 each!!!! Isnt that absolutely great!!! The face brushes are a little bit more expensive. They are $6.00 each. I am hoping to get all of them eventually and I think they are the best brushes I have ever tried. These are MUST TRIES!!
4. Walmart was having a deal on N.Y.C. nail polishes. And although I am not a fan of this brand, I dont mind their polishes. They were having a 2 for $3.00. So I picked up the two photoed above! The first I picked was a very pretty champagne pink colour called `Prospect Park Pink`. The next nail polish I picked out, I was very excited about. I never knew that NYC sold Matte top coats and I have heard that OPI sells one. So I chose to get the NYC Matte Crazy. Its called `Matte Me Crazy`. I have not yet been able to test these out but I am excited to try them and I will to an updated post once I have!
5. The last thing I picked up, is my favourite! I finally got my first EOS Lip Balm Sphere!!! I chose the flavour `Summer Fruit` and I love it!. It smells AMAZING! Does any one else have this one? I love the cute shape and its very easy to apply. I absolutely love the formula because it has no bad chemicals and its all organic. So you know that its healthy for you. I applied it for the first time over 2 hours ago and my lips still have product on them and feel so hydrated! This cost me $3.99 and was totally worth it! I am definitely going to buy more of these! Which should I buy next? Any suggestions?
**photos are mine**
Thanks for reading!