Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- While at Walmart, I wondered over to the beauty section to see if there was anything I wanted. I decided to go ahead and buy my beloved self tanner by Banana Boat. I am in love with this self tanner, but I`m seriously considering buying the Fake Bake from Ulta, so if you have used it, please leave your thoughts on it in the comment section. I then went to check on some of the new products for 2012 and found three that I wanted to try. The first was the L`oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin. They may has well of named it clear, because it doesn`t have color payoff. I still love how super moisturizing it is! I love the Revlon Lip Butters for the color, but I think this beats the Revlon in the moisturizing department! I next went over to Maybelline and found a Color Tattoo that looked super close to one of my favorite Paint Pots by MAC, which is Idyllic. It was a limited edition, so I definitely got the Color Tattoo in Pomegrante Punk to see if it was a dupe for it. It`s super similar, but they are still different. You would be able to tell if you just wore it alone, but I think with a shadow over the top, they would look about the same! The last thing I picked up was the Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in Medium/Dark. I haven`t used it in a little while, so I really don`t remember how I like it. I do remember that they combined to make a super pretty color, but I really don`t remember the wear time.
<strong>What I Got</strong>
- Banana Boat Deep Dark Color Self Tanner
- L`oreal Colour Riche Balm in Pink Satin
- Rimmel Match Perfection Blush in Medium/Dark
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
- Have you tried any of these products? Have you tried the Fake Bake Self Tanner? If so, what are your thoughts on it?