Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Once again I am catching up on my hauls and this is one of them. This haul was from the end of December. On a random trip to Walmart, I had to go check out the beauty department. I had always wanted to try the Physician`s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer, but the price tag kept me away. I just think $13 is expensive for a drugstore bronzer. While I was there I was looking at the Physician`s Formula area and saw they had the bronzers, but they came with a bonus Happy Booster Blush. I could pay $13 for a bronzer and a blush! I grabbed that pretty quick and I have to say that they smell amazing! The next thing I noticed was they had the new Maybelline brow pencils out. I grabbed one in blonde. Call me crazy, but I actually prefer my eyebrows natural rather than filling them in and all that stuff. I like it, but I still prefer natural. The next product is actually something that I had been wanting for a couple of weeks. When I ordered from Walmart`s website for the L`oreal Project Runway line, they had sent me a bunch of different samples and one of them was for the L`oreal Magic Perfecting Base. I fell in love! I really like it`s consistency and how it makes my makeup last. I would put it up with my high end primers! Next, I saw a quad I had been eyeing, but never picked up. It was the Covergirl quad in Coffee Shop. To me, they are perfect colors for fall, but also for any other time. I picked that up and I`ve really been liking it!
<strong> What I Got</strong>
- Physician`s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer in Bronzer
- Physician`s Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
- Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil in Blonde
- L`oreal Magic Perfecting Base
- Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop
- Have you tried any of these products?