Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello! Hope everyone had an amazing New Year`s Eve and Day and started 2014 with a bang! And possibly a whole lot of shopping. New wardrobe, new make-up! Here is what I got from Walmart with Redplum coupons (can be found included in your morning newspaper or printable coupons online at http://redplum.com).
1) Simple Facial Toner $5.97 :: Even at 22 years old, I still have my fair share of acne. What`s worse than acne is clogged pores (especially on my nose) that I cannot seem to get rid of no matter how many times I wash my face. I`m obviously doing something wrong here.... So, I decided to get a toner because they help tighten those pores to appear smaller and less dirt can get in them. After I wash my face with a cleanser or scrub, I will apply the toner on after. Hopefully over time, my pores won`t look so enlarged. I chose this product because it was fairly affordable and I have heard Simple is really good.
2) L`oreal True Match in Sun Beige $8.97-$2.00=$6.97 :: I was able to use my $2 of any L`oreal facial product for this foundation. One of my all time favourite foundations!! I absolutely love this product because it is amazing coverage and it lasts for so long! You would be surprised cause the container is so small but I have had my last one for months and months.
3) L`oreal True Match in Creme Cafe $8.97 :: I was only able to use one coupon but I got another foundation two shades darker than my skin tone because I have been seeing a lot of contouring videos lately and normally, I don`t contour and when I do I use bronzer but I think contouring with a darker foundation shade gets better results and lasts longer. Worth giving it a try, so why not.
4) Maybelline Big Eyes $6.94-$2.00=$4.94 :: I really just got this because of the coupon. Coupons are evil, I tell you! Also, I have monolid eyelids which makes my lashes point downward. Waterproof mascaras help keep them up!
5) Foam Wedges $1.75 :: Pretty boring lol. Cheap alternative to beauty blenders :)
PICTURE IS MINE AND ALL PRODUCTS BOUGHT WITH MY MONEY.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE USED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS AND HOW YOU LIKED/DISLIKED THEM!