Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It seems like a lot of companies and brands are catching onto the idea of these subscription boxes. The Walmart Beauty Box is the latest one that I have signed up for. What is cool about the Walmart Beauty Box is that it is SEASONAL so they actually have a Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer box meaning they only ship 4x a year (every 3 months). I believe the actual box itself is FREE but what costs money is the shipping - which is only $5. I think that this is completely worth it because the products included pretty much pay for the shipping costs, and more!
If you would like to learn more about the Walmart Beauty Box: visit https://beautybox.walmart.com/how-it-works/
In my Walmart Beauty Box, I received the following items:
- L`oreal Glossy Balm in `Ginger Candy`
- Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant in Completely Clean
- CoverGirl Glowing Nights Glosstini in 710 `After Dark`
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday fragrance (sample vial)
- Neutrogena Long Wear Foundation (tester card with 8 shades + $2 off coupon)
- L`Oreal Pore Vanisher (sample packet)
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner (trial size tubes)
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil (trial size tube)
According to the blog NouveauCheap, there was another version of the Fall Walmart Beauty Box in which its contents were more geared towards older/mature skin. Nonetheless, I think the box itself is highly worth it. The only thing is that I wish I had received a different shade in the L`oreal Glossy Balm since `Ginger Candy` is a peachy pink and doesn`t give much color on my lips. But that product in itself as well pays for the beauty box already!
I don`t think that Walmart Fall Beauty Box is still available, but I`m posting this now since it is almost Winter and the Walmart Winter Beauty Box should be coming out soon! If you do decide to sign up, know that the $5 will be automatically deducted from your account once the box ships.