Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A month or so ago (I`m still catching up on my posts!) I went to Walmart for a good ol fashioned basic necessities haul. These are items that I purchase and repurchase again and again because they do something basic, and they do it well.
1. Cotton Rounds: for applying toner, removing eye makeup, etc. This brand is great because it has seams around the sides and so it doesn`t fall apart, and it`s cheap!
2. SPAresource Sponges: I now apply my makeup with damp sponges and I absolutely love the results! This brand is cheap and yet the sponges are sturdy.
3. Equate Makeup Wipes: While these are good, they`re not great. I always find residue on my clarisonic with these, although they do get most of the makeup off. They`re not great for getting off eyemakeup either. I buy these mainly because these are the cheapest on my market (17 cents a wipe compared to most brands which are about 30 cents a wipe e.g. MAC, Garnier, Neutrogena).
4. Equate Nail Polish Remover: This polish remover is good, it doesn`t blow my mind, but then again no nail polish remover really ever has, lol. It does the job well though and it is cheap.
5. ANDREA Facial Wax Strips: I use these for my upper lip and to shape my brows. I love these because they`re cheap ($4 for this pack and it lasts me months) but don`t feel cheap on skin.
6. Clean&Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets: I buy these when they go on sale for $4. They are great, inexpensive, and quite a necessity for someone with oily skin!
What are your basic necessities? Do you buy any of the same items that I do? Let me know below:).
All images and opinions are my own.