Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My boyfriend and I probably went on a mad food shopping spree! We stopped by Walmart and Big Lots and picked some things up.
At <strong>Walmart</strong>, we got:
- <strong>Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness</strong>: My mom bought a pack of these from Costco and I absolutely loved it! It was a nice mix of blueberries and the drink was so smooth and creamy. I wanted my boyfriend to try it as well.
- <strong>Great Value Organic Vanilla Soymilk</strong>: My boyfriend is addicted to soymilk and he literally drinks one of these in one day!
- <strong>Great Value Teriyaki Beef Jerky Mega Pack</strong>: We love beef jerky! The Great Value brand is $1-2 dollars cheaper than the Jack Links brand so we always get it. It tastes the same to me! The Teriyaki variety is our favorite!
- <strong>Great Value Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky Jumbo Pack</strong>: I wanted to try out the Sweet & Hot variety. It`s good but I prefer the Teriyaki kind more!
- <strong>Softsoap Black Raspberry & Vanilla</strong>: My boyfriend needed some handsoap so we got this little bottle. I have the bigger refill bottles so he can just refill it into this bottle once he`s done. This scent smells so nice on the hands, and it lingers after as well!
At <strong>Big Lots</strong>, we got:
- <strong>BAKEN-ETS Hot `N Spicy Flavored Fried Pork Skins</strong>: If you`ve never tried these before, they can take a bit to get used to. It`s a hit-or-miss for some people, but we like them.
- <strong>Campire Marshmallows</strong>: I got two bags because I plan on making some homemade rice krispies!
- <strong>Rice Krispies Cereal</strong> (not pictured): This will be used to make the rice krispies!