Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went into Walgreens looking for two specific items and I found them, well after searching 4 different Walgreens. I was hunting down the new LE L`oreal collection. I think it`s called All Gold or Nothing At All, but I could be wrong. From that collection, I got two Infallible Eyeshadows in Gleaming Bronze and Imperial Gold. These shades are absolutely gorgeous! I also got the LE bronzer in Nude Topaz. I also saw a new collection from Revlon which was called Escapism I believe, however, I am sure all the products from this collection will become permanent. From this collection, I picked up two cream blushes in Coral Reef and Pinched. I also picked up the bronzer, which is matte, in Bronzed & Chic. From the LE Maybelline collection, I picked up a lipstick in Coral Carnation. They also had the new Essie collection out and I picked up Bazooka and since I heard they were kind of sheer, I picked up Snow Me White from Sinful Colors as a base.
<strong>What I Got</strong>:
- Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Pinched
- L`oreal Super Blendable Bronzer in Nude Topaz
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Snow Me White
- Essie Nail Polish in Bazooka
- Maybelline Lipstick in Coral Carnation
- L`oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Imperial Gold
- L`oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Gleaming Bronze
<strong> Do you go crazy trying to find LE collections?</strong>