Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I went to Wal-Mart to purchase a few necessities that I was running out of and I happen to stumble upon some face masks. Heres what I got:
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
- Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask in Cucumber
- Montagne Jeunnesse Passion Peel Off Mask in Pomegranate & Passion Flower
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
I havent used any of these face masks before but others have raved about the Mint Julep mask so its about time I got one. The other two I wanted to get because they were peel off and I thought it be fun to see all the junk get pulled offI know that sounds gross but if I can see it, I feel like it works LOL.
Thats it for my haul. Have you tried any of these products before? I would love to know what your opinions are on them!
Disclaimer: Images are my own