Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! So the other day I was at wal-mart and just had to buy some stuff that I needed and just thought I`d share some of my MUST need.
1. the first photo is two PURE ICE nail polish I bought for $1.97 each. The lime green one is called WILD THING. I think this one because it will definitely be in fashion this spring and summer. The orangish one is called TWINKLE.
2. the second photo is a gumbo liquid eyeliner from PHYSICIAN FORMULA. I love how you can create a dramatic look without the brush feeling weak on you AND it has growth serum in it to help your lashes grow. This cost me around $10 and I think it`s worth it.
3. Third photo is a heat tamer spray from TRESEMME. I`ve been using this heat tamer since like forever. This one cost me around $5 or $6.
4. Fourth photo is L`OREAL`s EVERCREME conditioner. I`ve used L`Oreal`s other conditioners but I haven`t use this one before. So we`ll see how this one is. This cost me like $7.
5. I LOVE NEUTROGENA`s Deep Clean Scrub. I feel that it really smooths out my face and leaves it soft. This is around $5 or $6.
6. i bought 2 new NYC lipsticks for 93cents each! Even though they are cheap, surprisingly they don`t make your lips dry or anything. I bought a red one called RETRO RED and a light pink one called PETAL. I love anything pink on the lips =)
[ALL CONTENTS ARE MINE]