Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The moment I saw the spring contest I so wanted to do this post. I had to muster up some confidence to do it but yaaaayyyyyy I did it . . . And I luv it . . .
I learnt to do the roses from a video on you tube. Its so easy. I cant wait to repeat it again.
1) First do your base coat to protect your nail from the harsh chemicals
2) Paint you nails in a grey shimmer like the ELF Nail polish in Metal Madness.
3) Then top it off with your top coat so that even if you do mistakes you can correct it.
4) After its dry take a pale pink color and apply it as a random shape ( not too big) in random places.
5) Then take your nail art detail brush and use a bright pink color and do "c shapes" starting from the middle to the end.
6) There! you have ur rose :D
7) Clean the brush and Use the same to do the leaves with a green color.
8) Once its all dry apply a top coat and seal your nail art.
Do comment if you like this.
If you are interested in this mani, please visit my page at http://sunusramblings.blogspot.com
*Images are mine*
* Dont use the images without permission. Contact me if u want to use the images*