Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My boyfriend and I decided to go out of town and go to Westminster, California for lunch. We had a late lunch because it took longer than expected due to traffic. During traffic, I yelped some Vietnamese Restaurants and Quan Hy Restaurant had decent reviews.
What I ordered:
- Bun Cha Gio Thit Nuong - Which is rice noodles with egg rolls and grilled pork with vegetables.
What my boyfriend ordered:
- Bun Bo Hue Dac Biet - Which is Vietnamese soup containing rice vermicelli and beef + `special`. The special was extra meat, with shrimp and shrimp cakes.
- Price? This restaurant is more expensive than your usual Vietnamese Restaurant. Entree was $9 each.
- Drinks? For $2, I would expect a canned soda, but I got a fountain soda - I was not too happy about that because the soda tasted gross. I didn`t even drink half way. The tea isn`t served in a hot pot. No refills were provided.
- Waiting? There is a wait, about 10-15 minutes and we ate at 3pm which isn`t too bad.
- Sitting? Limited. Even though it was just my boyfriend and I, I would prefer booth seating but only available were small tables. I like to eat comfortably.
Overall: I would say this restaurant is 7.5/10. Points lacked in drinks! (I have to drink when I eat so it`s a huge factor). Another reason points are deducted is the pricing, sort of expensive for the portion size. But nonetheless, the food wasn`t bad.
QuanHyRestaurant Food VietnameseFood ChineseNewYear