Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I made this the other day as quick meal that was also healthy. This recipe can also work with using egg noodles of meat such as chicken and even tofu.
160g thinly sliced cabbage
160g thinly sliced carrots
160g of mushrooms sliced to preference
160g thinly sliced onions
280g fresh shelled prawns.
Light soya sauce
1 tsp of black bean sauce
1. In a bowl add prawns, 1 tsp of garlic powder and ½ tsp of pepper (add more if you like garlic and pepper) mix together and set aside.
2. Heat a wok and a shallow frying pan on a medium-high heat. Add a tsp of oil to both pans.
3. In the shallow pan add the prawns and allow to cook till pink on both sides. Be sure to mix often so they dont burn.
4. In wok turn heat up to high and add all vegetables and begin to stir so veg doesnt get stuck. Add 1 tsp of black bean sauce (more if you want more sauce on veg I think I added 2tsp) and stir till black bean sauce covers all veg.
5. Once prawns are cooked turn off the heat cook vegetables till al-dente (we dont want the vegetables soggy you still want a bit of bite)
6. Serve and drizzle with some light soya sauce.
Hope you enjoy this recipe :)