Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When it`s winter and I have no time to cook, I usually make a huge pot of vegetable soup so that I don`t have to think about dinner for the week.
The vegetable soup I make is super healthy and filling and it even helps you lose weight due to all the fibre and it`s very low in calories.
4 L of water
1 can Tomato Paste
2 beef stock cubes
1/2 head of cabbage
1. Boil the pork loin. Once boiled, drain the water out and reboil the pork loin with 4 L of water.
2. Empty the can of tomato paste and beef stock cubes once the water has reached boiling point.
3. Stir until all the tomato paste and beef stock cubes have been dissolved.
4. Peel the carrots and chop them into 3 pieces, and chop up the other vegetables
5. Put them in the pot of soup and simmer for 2 hours
You will then get a nice hot bowl of vegetable soup that is both filling and nutrient dense. There`s also no oil in the soup =) You can add salt, pepper and chili peppers to taste. It`s perfect for cold weather, especially when spicy.
Hope that helps!
*photo is mine*