Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
There are tons of uses for Vaseline but today I`m strickly going to be talking about the beauty side of things. I always have this product in my purse in travel size and stashed in my bathroom. Its never far from reach and the following list will pretty much tell you why and what I use it for.
- A coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, covered with socks will give you softer feet and help with calluses. (tip: spa socks work 10x better when paired with this method)
- A thin layer over elbows, knees or any area of the body you get ashy or extreamly dry will stay moisturized all day
- On the lips this product does double duty while being extreamly moiturizing it also passes as a clear lip gloss. (Tip: apply to lips at night for a soft supple pout in the morning)
- Add granulated sugar and you have the perfect lip scrup for stubborn chapped lips.
- Rubbed on cuticles inplace of cuticle oil. (Tip: do this before applying nail polish and it will prevent nail polish from sticking to skin. Wait for nails to dry and remove vaseline.)
- Use a tiny bit on the end of a Q-tip to remove false eyelash glue from your lash line
- Place around the heel and and area that may blister when wearing new shoes.
- Makes perfume lasts longer, dab a small amount behind ears and wrist then spritz on my favorite perfume. (Tip: Get a small travel container and premix perfume with Vaseline for on the go touch ups)
I know there are a ton of other uses out there but these are what work for me. But I want to know how you guys use Vaseline in your beauty routines. So, leave a comment below cuz I`d love to know :)
Picture Source: http://www.lauradunn.com/wp-content/uploads/Vasaline.jpg
**All Expressed Content In this post is my Own**